Sunday, May 4, 2014

How To refrain Yourself Not To Buy Diecast Over And Over Again

Looking at other's diecast collection can raise your will to buy it. Moreover if the diecast you looked is your focus in your collection. At first when you look a diecast that isn't your focus, you try to buy it. After get it you will try to collect other variant related to it. I guarantee this manner will cost your money, since I experienced it. This made me to collect more and more diecast in a multiple variant( Ferrari, lamborghini, Nissan, Etc.). Now I'm trying to stop it. Buy What I like and only my focus!

These are ways that I tried to stop buying diecast that isn't my focus.

1. Pay your duty (Home rent, car installment, Another goods installment) after you get your money, at least you do your duty instead of buying a new diecast.

2. Don't look at a diecast for a long time, If it isn't your focus!

3. Be grateful for what you've collected

4. Don't bid an item, If its price isn't suitable for you ( At least you will not be blacklisted as a hit and run bidder)

5. Consider about shipping charge (Buy a diecast for thirty thousand rupiahs, and got shipping charge for fifteen thousand rupiahs. Funny, isn't it?)

6. Want an item, Buy it after you look your money balance!

Diecast Photo in one of my box
Diecast Photo in one of my box



No comments:

Post a Comment