Saturday, April 26, 2014

Hot Wheels Carbonator : Get Your Drink Now

Back writing about my collection again, now I have Carbonator 2014 from case E, According to Hot Wheels Wiki, Carbonator is casting based on a glass soda bottle on wheels with a large spoiler styled as a bottle opener. It's not like normal car, just fantasy car from Hot Wheels brand. In This post I will give a loose carbonator photo, since I'm planning to make my Carbonator as a key chain. This Hot Wheels model is quite popular right now in Indonesia, I don't know why may be for racing. The price for this model is not so special, you can get it with its normal price. But for me, I find this model has a good unique color and model as a fantasy car, may be just like Yellow Vandetta.
Side View of Carbonator
Side View of Carbonator


Picture above is when it's still in the blister, now I would open it (For making my keychain). At Carbonator's side it has "Hot Wheels" tampo, "Carbonator", "Race Juice". The body is really like glass bottle with cap. The model has only have one seat for the driver. The yellow colored body looks great for this model, Move into its wheels, it has white transparent wheels with gold stripe around them.



Side View of Loose Carbonator
Side View of Loose Carbonator



Top View of Loose Carbonator
Top View of Loose Carbonator

Another part is its base using metal (green colored) that connected from front side until its rear side. This metal based is functioned as a spoiler too that has bottle opener style.Move to the front side it has a bottle cap, and hole in the middle to place seat and driving room, I can't describe well what is behind driving seat. at the end of the body it has a bottom cap and its big spoiler. The is a room between spoiler and the body, this perfect to make my key chain, I'm planning to put a connector at this room.

Front View of Loose Carbonator
Front View of Loose Carbonator


Bottom View of Loose Carbonator
Bottom View of Loose Carbonator




Imagination Model : 7/10
Model base : 8.5/10
Color : 8/10
Worth to be collected : 7/10


Note :

1. All Photography in this section was taken using Samsung Galaxy S3 camera.
2. All logo or Brand about Hot Wheels belong to Hot Wheels



No comments:

Post a Comment