Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Just Say Opening Words about myself and my Hot Wheels Collection

Hi mate, 

I'm a diecast fans, especially Hot Wheels (Don't call me a collector, since lack of funds) from Indonesia, with this blog, I want to share about Hot Wheels Photography that I have. It has been five months since I have known what is Hot Wheels. Interesting mini car model (1:64 scale) that I collect one by one with my spare money. Trying to buy the expensive one if I like the model. To be honest I like Nissan Skyline or Nissan GTR model, of course I have them but not completed yet. I'm not really interested in treasure hunt series, if the car model itself isnot my type

At the beginning I tried to collect Ferrari car model and Lamborghini car model. In Indonesia it's a lot easier to get Ferrari car model than lamborghini. It's the reason why my Ferrari model is much more than Lamborghini. Besides those two models, I like to buy what I love. Always said to myself, "Buy that I love, it's better regret to buy than leave it for the others". I get my coleection from buying online (Mostly by auction) and offline (in mall or in toys shop)

Not just to be collected, sometimes I photograph my collection and upload them to path. I'm not a professional photographer, I don't have photopgraphy skill and photography editing skill, just love to photograph my collection and enjoy them in path. For editting I only have application from my phone (not using Desktop editing at all). If you ask me about a really good photograph in this blog, I only say " I'm sorry, this is not my skill, just my loving for my collection and want to share it". 

Another word that I need to say is, All Diecast or photography in this blog may be inside blister, since I enjoy my collection inside blister rather than open them. For taking photography I will use My phone (Samsung Galaxy S3) and Pocket camera Casio Exilim EX-ZS5, once again I'm not a proffesional photographer, so forgive me for my limited camera. Last but not least any judgement in my post, is made by me and judged by me myself.


Casio Exilim EX-ZS5
My Pocket Camera, Casio Exilim EX-ZS5





Datsun 620 Hot Wheels
My First Hot Wheels



No comments:

Post a Comment